Recruitment of Seafarers
- Recruitment commences after confirmation of received request (max 2 hrs time)
- Searching for candidates according to vessel specification, trade and owner instructions
- Application, Marlins test, Seagull evaluation test (CES 4.1) and interview form are presented to the owner when candidate is proposed
- An interview with a super-intendent can be organized in our office or via phone
- Verification of all required documents to comply with STCW 95 once candidate is accepted
- Health certificate will be verified according to flag state requirements
- Scanned document can be presented via “Mariners“ DOEHLE I.O.M. or sent via E-Mail
- We are flexible as to the special Documents required by company can be signed in office (Drug & alcohol policy, Uniform policy).
- ISM Personal Training Book can be issues (if required).
- Close contact with seafarer to ensure high returnee rate.
- Suitable candidates are presented to the owner / management as soon as possible.
Working Gear and Uniform
- High quality officer uniforms and epaulettes can be supplied
- Special requirements for working gear can be arranged (company logo, caps, t-shirts…)
Flight and Travel Arrangements
- Booking flights to and from vessels
- Guarantee letter will be issued from this office
- Bus transportation to all European ports can be arranged
- Seafarers visas can be arranged by our office
Flag State Documents
- We are filing agents for the following flags: Liberia, Bahamas, Antigua & Barbuda, Cyprus, Marshall Island, Panama
- Flag state documents can be delivered on board the vessels or as instructed
- Pay/send home allotments
- Cash advances
P & I Cases
- Processing of medical claims with local P & I representative
Port Agency Service
- We are duly authorized to provide agency services from the vessel’s arrival in port to her departure
- we can arrange crew assistance (medical, crew change documents, transportation to and from the airport, etc.)